Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man

I'm not really liking the format I have with doing my posts weekly to log my studio time, so I think I will have more in quantity and just do them as I go along or think of new things/have more pictures to show, etc.

So! What has been going on in my world? Bodies have been happening. I've been working on a new doll, code name "If I were a rich man". The doll is my grandpa, who pretty much embodies Tevye to a tee, minus being Jewish. He did some theater when he was younger and played Tevye, and my family grew up on this movie. He is a character, that's for sure. I'm hoping to get this done in time to submit to the all-student show. I will...cross my fingers. I've got until the sixteenth, right? Right. Five days, let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment